Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.0-preview.8
Found in [Package]
[Memory Profiler] Performance issue on "Crawling GC handles" when loading large memory snapshots
1. Open "1146248.zip" project
2. Open Memory Profiler
3. Import "SpiderBattle.snap"
4. Open "SpiderBattle.snap"
5. Notice a slowdown on "Crawling GC handles"
Expected Result: No slowdown on "Crawling GC handles"
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.14f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.26f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window