Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.0 preview 8
Found in [Package]
0.1.0 preview 7
[Memory Profiler] No link between managed wrappers and native objects
Captures taken from Megacity standalone windows build do not have links between managed wrappers and native objects.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run a development build of Megacity
2. Capture a snapshot at any time
3. Filter Managed Objects by GameObject, Transform or any component type
4. Observe that Native Object Name fields are empty and Native Size is zero
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly