Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Memory Profiler does not display the memory used by the elements of jagged arrays
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1266540.zip"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Click "Capture Player" in the Memory Profiler window and open captured snapshot
5. Right-click on "Value" column, select "Match" and enter "0101JaggedArrayElementText" to the input field
Expected result: table row containing the text "0101JaggedArrayElementText" appears
Actual result: table row containing the text "0101JaggedArrayElementText" is not found
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b4 (0.2.5-preview.1), 2019.4.6f1 (0.2.5-preview.1), 2020.1.1f1 (0.2.5-preview.1), 2020.2.0a20 (0.2.5-preview.1)
Does not reproduce with: 2018.4.26f1 (0.2.5-preview.1), 2019.3.0b3 (0.2.3-preview.1, 0.2.5-preview.1)
Could not test with: 0.2.2-preview.1 and older - console errors prevented from testing
- Only reproduces when using jagged arrays, but does not reproduce when using multidimensional arrays
- Reproduces with any data type (int, float, string, custom data types, etc...)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform