Search Issue Tracker
Memory leak in the project selection window
1. Open Unity
2. Press "OPEN"
3. Notice the memory usage climbing (on my machine it's about 10MB/s, and it climbed up to 4GB before I closed Unity)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b6, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built