Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.26f1
Fixed in 2018.4
Memory Leak in Android build when Full Stack Trace logging is enabled
1. Download and build the submitted project "project.zip"
2. Open the built .apk in Android Studio (File -> Profile or Debug APK)
3. Press Profile icon on the top-right corner of the Android Studio
Expected result: Memory usage does not increase
Actual result: Memory usage increased to ~500MB in 2-3 minutes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.21f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a7
VLNQA00122, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00321, Xiaomi MI 9 (MI 9), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
Does not reproduce on:
VLNQA00012, Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F), Android 7.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7420, GPU: Mali-T760
VLNQA00125, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
The issue is only reproduce with ARM64 build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene