Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Memory corruption when exceeding kMaxSupportedTextureUnits
1. Open attached project with debug build of editor/player in d3d11 mode.
2. Notice, that kMaxSupportedTextureUnits exceeds 32 texture units and there is no other checks or errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project