Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Memory corruption when exceeding kMaxSupportedTextureUnits
1. Open attached project with debug build of editor/player in d3d11 mode.
2. Notice, that kMaxSupportedTextureUnits exceeds 32 texture units and there is no other checks or errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open