Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Memory corruption when exceeding kMaxSupportedTextureUnits
1. Open attached project with debug build of editor/player in d3d11 mode.
2. Notice, that kMaxSupportedTextureUnits exceeds 32 texture units and there is no other checks or errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown