Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Memory corruption when exceeding kMaxSupportedTextureUnits
1. Open attached project with debug build of editor/player in d3d11 mode.
2. Notice, that kMaxSupportedTextureUnits exceeds 32 texture units and there is no other checks or errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button