Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Mecanim skeleton mapping serialises "None
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new avatar, setting some optional bones and apply.
- go in and edit the avatar, setting those same bones to "None" and apply.
- observe warnings and inability to go in and define muscle space.
- save mapping to file.
- clear mapping.
- load mapping from previous file.
- observe no warnings and fully accessible muscle space editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'