Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Mecanim skeleton mapping serialises "None
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new avatar, setting some optional bones and apply.
- go in and edit the avatar, setting those same bones to "None" and apply.
- observe warnings and inability to go in and define muscle space.
- save mapping to file.
- clear mapping.
- load mapping from previous file.
- observe no warnings and fully accessible muscle space editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project