Search Issue Tracker
[Mecanim] Interruption Source does not respect "atomic" setting when upgrading to U5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new animation controller in 4.x
2. Create a transition and set the 'atomic' property to false
3. Import the controller to Unity 5, observe that 'InterruptionSource' is set to none
Actual result: InterruptionSource is set to none
Expected result: InterruptionSource is set to "Current State" and OrderedInterruption is enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders