Search Issue Tracker
[Mecanim] Interruption Source does not respect "atomic" setting when upgrading to U5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new animation controller in 4.x
2. Create a transition and set the 'atomic' property to false
3. Import the controller to Unity 5, observe that 'InterruptionSource' is set to none
Actual result: InterruptionSource is set to none
Expected result: InterruptionSource is set to "Current State" and OrderedInterruption is enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player