Search Issue Tracker
MD: MonoDevelop doesn't accept characters from OSX's
a) Open MonoDevelop on a Mac.
b) Open Character Viewer (via menu bar / System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Keyboard -> Show Keyboard & Character Viewers in menu bar)
c) With MD in the background of character viewer, select any standard text character, such as ! and double click on it
The selected character ("! "in the example) is pasted to the active MD window like any other app.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player