Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0a9
Unknown (hidden) 2022.1.X
Materials scale incorrectly when changing the render scale in UniversalRenderPipelineAsset
1. Open the “RenderScaleRepro“ project
2. Open the “SampleScene” scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Use the slider to lower the render scale
Expected result: The gray rectangle (shadow) stays at relatively the same position and size
Actual result: The gray rectangle (shadow) moves/resizes towards top-right
Reproduced in: 2022.1.10f1, 2022.2.0a8
Not reproduced in: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.7f1, 2022.2.0a9, 2022.2.0b2, 2023.1.0a4
Reproduced on: Windows 11, macOS Monterey 12.0.1 (Intel)
Jul 25, 2022 11:08
This bug breaks a large number of shaders and makes it impossible to upgrade from Unity 2021.2 to 2022.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
2022.2 release is out and we will offset support for tech stream 2022.1.