Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Materials of instanced meshes are not read correctly when importing .fbx file into Unity
1. Create new project
2. Drag the fbx file, attached by user, into Unity
Expected: imported instanced meshes should each have material assigned to them as they were assigned in the modelling program
Actual: instanced meshes have the same material assigned to them after the import, even though they were assigned different materials in the modelling program
Reproduced in 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.