Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Materials of instanced meshes are not read correctly when importing .fbx file into Unity
1. Create new project
2. Drag the fbx file, attached by user, into Unity
Expected: imported instanced meshes should each have material assigned to them as they were assigned in the modelling program
Actual: instanced meshes have the same material assigned to them after the import, even though they were assigned different materials in the modelling program
Reproduced in 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2