Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Materials of instanced meshes are not read correctly when importing .fbx file into Unity
1. Create new project
2. Drag the fbx file, attached by user, into Unity
Expected: imported instanced meshes should each have material assigned to them as they were assigned in the modelling program
Actual: instanced meshes have the same material assigned to them after the import, even though they were assigned different materials in the modelling program
Reproduced in 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.