Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
MaterialPropertyBlock.SetInteger sets the value incorrectly
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene 'Scenes/SampleScene'
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Both squares are the same color
Actual result: The square that uses SetInteger is fully black even though the input is the same
Reproducible with: 2021.2.17f1, 2022.2.0a9
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1 (SetInteger not defined)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"