Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[UI] SetTextureOffset doesn't work for UI Image component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Untitled
3. Press play
4. Notice that image offset doesn't change
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete