Search Issue Tracker
[Material] Shader selection dropdown window flickers in Material
[Material] Shader selection dropdown window flickers in Material.
In Material “Shader” selection dropdown window flickers on clicking shader selection dropdown bar which can be seen easily on multiple clicks.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project > right-click > Create > Material
3. Material > Inspector > Shader > Shader Dropdown
4. Click multiple times on (standard) Shader selection Dropdown
5. Observe flickering of Shader Dropdown
Actual Result: Shader selection Dropdown window is flickering
Expected Result: Shader selection Dropdown window should not flicker
2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b8, 2020.1.10f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2018.4.27f1
Windows and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled