Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Material SetInt and GetInt methods are not precise when large values are used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Material_SetInt"
2. Open the Main Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the output from the Test.cs in the Console window
Expected result: The input and return values match
Actual result: The value returned from the material which was set using the SetInt does not match the original value
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject