Search Issue Tracker
Material not drawn in Game View when changing shader from script until said material is selected in the Project Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1110556-NoDrawOnMaterialSwitch" and scene "CloudTests_v01"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Select "CloudMaterial" In the Project Window
4. Observe Scene View and Game View
Expected result: square clouds visible in both Scene View and Game View before and after selecting the material
Actual result: square clouds visible in Scene View but not visible in Game View until the appropriate material is selected
Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart