Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.2
Material color doesn't change through script after removing animator during runtime
1. Open attached project
2. Open dwd scene
3. Press play
4. Press "delete the animator", animation will stop
5. Press "change the color"
6. Notice that the color of material in inspector will be changed to black, but nothing happens in game view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse