Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0-preview.7
Fixed in 1.2.11
Found in [Package]
Match content on subtimeline clip with a newly created subtimeline with no duration make the clip disappear.
Steps to Repro :
1) Create an empty timeline (that will be the main timeline).
2) Create a control track.
3) Create another timeline using another gameobject (that will be the subtimeline).
4) Drag and drop the subtimeline gameobject on the control track of the main timeline => that will create a subtimeline clip.
5) Right click and press "Match Content" menu.
Current Result : The clip disappears.
Expected Result : The clip stays the same.
Reason : As the subtimeline doesn't have any duration, the match content try to make the start/end of the subtimeline clip in the main timeline match the not existing value of the subtimeline => the clip disappears.
I think it's a regression but I don't know since when it began.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'