Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Masking Overflow doesn't work when used on a TMP Text GameObject
1. Open project “IN-33626”
2. Select “Canvas\Text” GameObject in the scene
3. Make sure Masking is selected for “Main Settings\Overflow” through the Inspector window
4. Observe the text outside of the display area through Scene view
Expected result: the text is hidden
Actual result: the text is visible
Reproducible with: 3.0.4, 3.0.5 (2020.3.8f1), 3.0.6 (2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0b5)
Reproducible on: macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (Intel)
Note: also reproducible in Standalone Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
TMP 3.0.6 is no longer supported. Please updated to 3.2.