Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Marshal.SizeOf() throws ArgumentException with IL2CPP
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Make sure that Android is selected as Platform
3) Make sure that Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
4) Build and run this project on any Android device
5) Using ADB check output and notice:
ArgumentException: Type 'CTcpPacket' cannot be marshaled as an unmanaged structure; no meaningful size or offset can be computed.
Application built with IL2CPP scripting backend should be working same as Mono2x (should not throw ArgumentException)
ArgumentException is being thrown.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played