Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Marshal.SizeOf() throws ArgumentException with IL2CPP
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Make sure that Android is selected as Platform
3) Make sure that Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
4) Build and run this project on any Android device
5) Using ADB check output and notice:
ArgumentException: Type 'CTcpPacket' cannot be marshaled as an unmanaged structure; no meaningful size or offset can be computed.
Application built with IL2CPP scripting backend should be working same as Mono2x (should not throw ArgumentException)
ArgumentException is being thrown.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object