Search Issue Tracker
Marshal.SizeOf() throws ArgumentException with IL2CPP
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Make sure that Android is selected as Platform
3) Make sure that Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
4) Build and run this project on any Android device
5) Using ADB check output and notice:
ArgumentException: Type 'CTcpPacket' cannot be marshaled as an unmanaged structure; no meaningful size or offset can be computed.
Application built with IL2CPP scripting backend should be working same as Mono2x (should not throw ArgumentException)
ArgumentException is being thrown.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac