Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Marshal.SizeOf() throws ArgumentException with IL2CPP
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Make sure that Android is selected as Platform
3) Make sure that Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
4) Build and run this project on any Android device
5) Using ADB check output and notice:
ArgumentException: Type 'CTcpPacket' cannot be marshaled as an unmanaged structure; no meaningful size or offset can be computed.
Application built with IL2CPP scripting backend should be working same as Mono2x (should not throw ArgumentException)
ArgumentException is being thrown.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set