Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3
"Marshal.SizeOf" causes "ArgumentException" errors in IL2CPP builds
1. Open "IL2CPPMarshalRepro.zip" project
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. See Console window output (Everything has a value, no exception errors)
5. Build and Run for WebGL
6. Open your browsers Console window ("Ctrl" + "Shift" + "J" for Chrome)
7. See error "Failure: Type 'GameObjectData' cannot be marshaled as an unmanaged structure; no meaningful size or offset can be computed."
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2017.4.15f1
Expected Result: Console output is the same as in Editor / No exception errors occur
Actual Result: Errors appear in the Browser Console
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0b3, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build