Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
"Marshal.SizeOf" causes "ArgumentException" errors in IL2CPP builds
1. Open "IL2CPPMarshalRepro.zip" project
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. See Console window output (Everything has a value, no exception errors)
5. Build and Run for WebGL
6. Open your browsers Console window ("Ctrl" + "Shift" + "J" for Chrome)
7. See error "Failure: Type 'GameObjectData' cannot be marshaled as an unmanaged structure; no meaningful size or offset can be computed."
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.16f1, 2017.4.15f1
Expected Result: Console output is the same as in Editor / No exception errors occur
Actual Result: Errors appear in the Browser Console
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0b3, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default