Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
'Mark To Add' doesn't work on root folders, because an additional forward slash is added to path (Perforce)
1. Set up a Perforce workspace.
2. Create a project in it and set everything up in project settings, deselect 'Automatic Add'.
3. Click Version Control/Mark Add on any folder which has something in it ( a script, another folder etc...)
4. Notice the error:
Null directory (//) not allowed in '//my_workspace/repro/Assets/testFolder/level1/level2-2//hello2.cs'.
and additional '/' is added before the path for some reason
Not Reproducible in 4.5.3, 'Automatic Add' works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build