Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
'Mark To Add' doesn't work on root folders, because an additional forward slash is added to path (Perforce)
1. Set up a Perforce workspace.
2. Create a project in it and set everything up in project settings, deselect 'Automatic Add'.
3. Click Version Control/Mark Add on any folder which has something in it ( a script, another folder etc...)
4. Notice the error:
Null directory (//) not allowed in '//my_workspace/repro/Assets/testFolder/level1/level2-2//hello2.cs'.
and additional '/' is added before the path for some reason
Not Reproducible in 4.5.3, 'Automatic Add' works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane