Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview1
Found in [Package]
Map index on trigger does not correspond to map index of trigger state, exceptions thrown
-e :A specific setup with the new Input System causes an error to be logged and further input to break.
--Connect a gamepad (tested with PS4 controller via Bluetooth and USB (customer) and x360)
--Open attached SampleScene and play it
--Hold the left arrow key and the press the up arrow key
--NOTICE exceptions being thrown
---Map index on trigger does not correspond to map index of trigger state
---Exception 'IndexOutOfRangeException' thrown from state change monitor 'InputActionState' on 'Key:/Keyboard/upArrow'
---IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
---Should not get here
-This is not shown in the sample project but if the errors are repeated, input starts to be ignored.
-Customer was only able to reproduce this with two action maps, each containing an action with both a composite and regular binding. If either a map or any binding is removed, the error does no longer appear. It also only works with a gamepad connected, if the gamepad is disconnected, the error also doesn't appear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"