Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.1
Found in [Package]
'Map index on trigger' and 'IndexOutOfRangeException' are thrown when using Interaction on both Binding and its parent Action
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1392559-sample' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Press '3' on the keyboard
5. Observe the Console
Expected result: No exceptions are thrown
Actual result: 'Map index on trigger does not correspond to map index of trigger state' and 2 'IndexOutOfRangeException' are thrown
Reproducible with: 1.2.0 (2020.3.25f1), 1.3.0 (2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2020.1.0b2)
All thrown exceptions:
'Map index on trigger does not correspond to map index of trigger state'
'Exception 'IndexOutOfRangeException' thrown from state change monitor 'InputActionState' on 'Key:/Keyboard/3''
'IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window