Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
ManagedJobIndexPool runs out of indices when using a processor with a large amount of cores, crashes on exit
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure you're running a setup with a processor with a large amount of cores ("AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX 32-Core Processor" for example)
2. Open a new project
Expected result: Project opens up without any problems
Actual result: There are several errors saying 'ManagedJobIndexPool ran out of indices.' in console
Reproducible with: 2019.2; 2020.1
- Crashes on exit with the following stack trace:
Workaround that works in versions 2019.3+:
Decrease the amount of current number of worker threads available to the Unity JobQueue by using this:
or launch Unity with this command line argument: '-job-worker-count XXX'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits