Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Make Transition generates error
When creating a transition between two states (Make Transition), an error is generated for no reason... example:
Asset 'mangagirl': Transition in state 'RunFWD' transitions to state '' which does not exist in controller.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes