Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.4
Found in [Package]
[MacOS][VSCode] Visual Studio Code package throws error on opening scripts
1. Open "VSCodeWrong.zip" project
2. Make sure that Visual Studio (Community) or Visual Studio Code is selected as the External Script Editor
3. Double Click the "NewBehaviourScript"
4. Notice Errors in the Console
Expected Result: No errors
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a12
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.1f1 (Only implemented from 2019.2.0a12)
Does not reproduce on Windows
Tested on MacOS 10.14.4
Visual Studio Code:
"Exception thrown while invoking [OnOpenAssetAttribute] method 'Unity.CodeEditor.CodeEditor:OnOpenAsset (int,int,int)' : Win32Exception: Cannot find the specified file"
"Win32Exception: Cannot find the specified file"
Visual Studio Community:
"Exception thrown while invoking [OnOpenAssetAttribute] method 'Unity.CodeEditor.CodeEditor:OnOpenAsset (int,int,int)' : Win32Exception"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made