Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Video Player doesn't play on standalone build with x86 architecture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open "903612 repro.zip"
2. In build settings window, make sure the architecture is set to x86
3. Build on Standalone macOS.
Expected result: video and sound start playing after opening standalone build
Actual result: video and sound don't play
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Workaround: switching the architecture from x86 to x86_64 makes the video play on standalone build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
- RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
- prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
- TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
- AnimatorOverrideController does not switch through animations