Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Video Player doesn't play on standalone build with x86 architecture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open "903612 repro.zip"
2. In build settings window, make sure the architecture is set to x86
3. Build on Standalone macOS.
Expected result: video and sound start playing after opening standalone build
Actual result: video and sound don't play
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Workaround: switching the architecture from x86 to x86_64 makes the video play on standalone build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze