Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Video Player doesn't play on standalone build with x86 architecture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open "903612 repro.zip"
2. In build settings window, make sure the architecture is set to x86
3. Build on Standalone macOS.
Expected result: video and sound start playing after opening standalone build
Actual result: video and sound don't play
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Workaround: switching the architecture from x86 to x86_64 makes the video play on standalone build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded