Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Video Player doesn't play on standalone build with x86 architecture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open "903612 repro.zip"
2. In build settings window, make sure the architecture is set to x86
3. Build on Standalone macOS.
Expected result: video and sound start playing after opening standalone build
Actual result: video and sound don't play
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Workaround: switching the architecture from x86 to x86_64 makes the video play on standalone build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] RenderViewportScale changes make the screen blank
- LineRenderer of a prefab renders in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
- Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
- Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
- [iOS][OpenGL] Visible artifacts in specular reflection are present on older devices