Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] Video Player doesn't play on standalone build with x86 architecture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open "903612 repro.zip"
2. In build settings window, make sure the architecture is set to x86
3. Build on Standalone macOS.
Expected result: video and sound start playing after opening standalone build
Actual result: video and sound don't play
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p2, 2017.1.0b1
Workaround: switching the architecture from x86 to x86_64 makes the video play on standalone build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called