Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[MacOS] UrlSource streaming stutters in Video Player
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open "Main" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Video playback plays normally
Actual result: Video playback stutters
Tested on: MacOS 10.15.3, iPhone XR iOS 12.0
Reproduces on: 2017.4.37f1 , 2020.2.0a3
Note: It looks like video buffering stutter, but it was tested on 1 Gigabit connection. Neither did iPhone or Mac had problems streaming the same video in the internet browser.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio