Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2
[MacOS] Unity Editor requests permission to Receive Keystroke input when using other apps
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Run any .app file
Expected result: No pop-up appears
Actual result: Pop-up for Keystroke Receiving Permission appears
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a12
- Only reproducible on MacOS Catalina 10.15, because security changes were made on that version
- Pop-up appears even when:
* Run in Background is disabled.
* Disable HW Statistics is enabled.
* All Unity services modules have been disabled.
* The build-in Unity Analytics package has been removed via the Package Manager.
* Strip Engine Code has been enabled with Managed Stripping Level set to High.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file