Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2
[MacOS] Unity Editor requests permission to Receive Keystroke input when using other apps
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Run any .app file
Expected result: No pop-up appears
Actual result: Pop-up for Keystroke Receiving Permission appears
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a12
- Only reproducible on MacOS Catalina 10.15, because security changes were made on that version
- Pop-up appears even when:
* Run in Background is disabled.
* Disable HW Statistics is enabled.
* All Unity services modules have been disabled.
* The build-in Unity Analytics package has been removed via the Package Manager.
* Strip Engine Code has been enabled with Managed Stripping Level set to High.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function