Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2
[MacOS] Unity Editor requests permission to Receive Keystroke input when using other apps
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Run any .app file
Expected result: No pop-up appears
Actual result: Pop-up for Keystroke Receiving Permission appears
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a12
- Only reproducible on MacOS Catalina 10.15, because security changes were made on that version
- Pop-up appears even when:
* Run in Background is disabled.
* Disable HW Statistics is enabled.
* All Unity services modules have been disabled.
* The build-in Unity Analytics package has been removed via the Package Manager.
* Strip Engine Code has been enabled with Managed Stripping Level set to High.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values