Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Unity crashes with "Segmentation fault: 11" or "Bus error: 10" when launching with -batchmode followed by -projectPath
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project ending with '.Unity' (i.e. MyProject.Unity)
2. Open the Mac Terminal Utility
3. Launch Unity with '-batchmode' Command line argument followed by '-projectPath' and '-quit'
Expected result: Unity launches and closes successfully
Actual result: 'Segmentation fault: 11' or 'Bus error: 10' errors are displayed in the Terminal
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Placing the '-batchmode' argument after the '-projectPath' argument prevents the issue from happening
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website