Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[macOS] Unexpected Color data is stored when using "#pragma only_renderers framebufferfetch" in Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1288056-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Preview the "Image (1)" GameObject
4. In the Project Window, open the "fbfetch" Shader
5. Inspect the Shader's code
6. In the Inspector, click "Compile and show code"
7. Inspect the generated code
Expected result: lastFragData color is stored
Actual result: First colorType member in v2f struct is stored
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API