Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[macOS] Unexpected Color data is stored when using "#pragma only_renderers framebufferfetch" in Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1288056-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Preview the "Image (1)" GameObject
4. In the Project Window, open the "fbfetch" Shader
5. Inspect the Shader's code
6. In the Inspector, click "Compile and show code"
7. Inspect the generated code
Expected result: lastFragData color is stored
Actual result: First colorType member in v2f struct is stored
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display