Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[macOS] Unexpected Color data is stored when using "#pragma only_renderers framebufferfetch" in Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1288056-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Preview the "Image (1)" GameObject
4. In the Project Window, open the "fbfetch" Shader
5. Inspect the Shader's code
6. In the Inspector, click "Compile and show code"
7. Inspect the generated code
Expected result: lastFragData color is stored
Actual result: First colorType member in v2f struct is stored
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming