Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[macOS] Unexpected Color data is stored when using "#pragma only_renderers framebufferfetch" in Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1288056-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Preview the "Image (1)" GameObject
4. In the Project Window, open the "fbfetch" Shader
5. Inspect the Shader's code
6. In the Inspector, click "Compile and show code"
7. Inspect the generated code
Expected result: lastFragData color is stored
Actual result: First colorType member in v2f struct is stored
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode