Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[macOS] Standalone build with .NET 2.0 API throws NotSupportedException when using System.Net.WebRequest.Create
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure that "Api Compatibility Level" is set to ".NET 2.0" under player settings
3. Make a Standalone build for macOS and run it
Expected result: Webrequest is processed
Actual result: NotSupportedException is thrown
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1
* On 2017 versions the issue reproduce on .NET 2.0 API Compatibility level, but not on .NET 2.0 Subset
* The issue also reproduced on .NET 4.6 Experimental.
* No repro on either API Compatibility level on 5.5 and 5.6
* No repro on Windows/Linux Standalone builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler