Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] SetCursor doesn't work consistently for built
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "CursorBug.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Start clicking "Change Scene" constantly
Actual result: Mouse loses it's cursor sprite.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'