Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[MacOS] SetCursor doesn't work consistently for built
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "CursorBug.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Start clicking "Change Scene" constantly
Actual result: Mouse loses it's cursor sprite.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script