Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[MacOS] SetCursor doesn't work consistently for built
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "CursorBug.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Start clicking "Change Scene" constantly
Actual result: Mouse loses it's cursor sprite.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed