Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[MacOS] SetCursor doesn't work consistently for built
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "CursorBug.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Start clicking "Change Scene" constantly
Actual result: Mouse loses it's cursor sprite.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off