Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] SetCursor doesn't work consistently for built
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "CursorBug.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Start clicking "Change Scene" constantly
Actual result: Mouse loses it's cursor sprite.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count