Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Search field in the menu doesn't pop up when pressing the "⌘ + ⇧ + /" combination shortcut on the keyboard
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Press the "⌘ + ⇧ + /" combination on the keyboard
Expected result: Search field in the menu pops up
Actual result: Search field doesn't pop up
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a12, 2022.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform