Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[macOS] Player view is rendered black when 'Virtual Reality Supported' is selected in Player Settings
When VR support is enabled, the app is rendered black on macOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Check Player Settings > Other > Virtual Reality Supported.
3) Build and Run.
The app view is black as soon as it starts. This happens with Metal/OpenGL. This does not occur on Windows (tested DirectX and OpenGL).
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled