Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[macOS] Player view is rendered black when 'Virtual Reality Supported' is selected in Player Settings
When VR support is enabled, the app is rendered black on macOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Check Player Settings > Other > Virtual Reality Supported.
3) Build and Run.
The app view is black as soon as it starts. This happens with Metal/OpenGL. This does not occur on Windows (tested DirectX and OpenGL).
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object