Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[macOS] Player view is rendered black when 'Virtual Reality Supported' is selected in Player Settings
When VR support is enabled, the app is rendered black on macOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Check Player Settings > Other > Virtual Reality Supported.
3) Build and Run.
The app view is black as soon as it starts. This happens with Metal/OpenGL. This does not occur on Windows (tested DirectX and OpenGL).
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded