Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[macOS] Player view is rendered black when 'Virtual Reality Supported' is selected in Player Settings
When VR support is enabled, the app is rendered black on macOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Check Player Settings > Other > Virtual Reality Supported.
3) Build and Run.
The app view is black as soon as it starts. This happens with Metal/OpenGL. This does not occur on Windows (tested DirectX and OpenGL).
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone