Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[MacOS] Input.inputString isn't updated when Command Key is pressed down with another Key simultaneously in Build
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project 'FaultyInput.zip'
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press Command key together with any Letter key
5. Observe Console output
6. Build and run the project in the Development Mode
7. Press Command key together with any Letter key
8. Observe Debug Console output
Expected result: Holding the Command key and pressing another button registers and shows that in Console as in Editor
Actual result: Holding the Command key and pressing another button is not registered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Notes: Issue isn't reproducible on Windows, pressing Windows Key + Any Letter Key isn't registered nor in Editor nor in Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible