Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[MacOS] Input.inputString isn't updated when Command Key is pressed down with another Key simultaneously in Build
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project 'FaultyInput.zip'
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press Command key together with any Letter key
5. Observe Console output
6. Build and run the project in the Development Mode
7. Press Command key together with any Letter key
8. Observe Debug Console output
Expected result: Holding the Command key and pressing another button registers and shows that in Console as in Editor
Actual result: Holding the Command key and pressing another button is not registered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Notes: Issue isn't reproducible on Windows, pressing Windows Key + Any Letter Key isn't registered nor in Editor nor in Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first