Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[MacOS] Input.inputString isn't updated when Command Key is pressed down with another Key simultaneously in Build
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project 'FaultyInput.zip'
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press Command key together with any Letter key
5. Observe Console output
6. Build and run the project in the Development Mode
7. Press Command key together with any Letter key
8. Observe Debug Console output
Expected result: Holding the Command key and pressing another button registers and shows that in Console as in Editor
Actual result: Holding the Command key and pressing another button is not registered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Notes: Issue isn't reproducible on Windows, pressing Windows Key + Any Letter Key isn't registered nor in Editor nor in Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor