Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[MacOS] Manual input requiring pop-up appears in batch mode if Unity didn't close properly on the last launch
1. Create a New project
2. Exit and Re-Open Unity
3. Force Quit Unity before it properly starts
4. Run it in batch mode with these Command Line Arguments: "-batchmode -projectPath"
5. Notice a pop-up requiring manual input
Expected Result: No pop-up or manual input requiring actions can be prompted in batch mode
Actual Result: A pop-up appears in batch mode
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f, 2017.4.32f1
Tested on MaOS HighSierra, doesn't affect Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy