Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[MacOS] Manual input requiring pop-up appears in batch mode if Unity didn't close properly on the last launch
1. Create a New project
2. Exit and Re-Open Unity
3. Force Quit Unity before it properly starts
4. Run it in batch mode with these Command Line Arguments: "-batchmode -projectPath"
5. Notice a pop-up requiring manual input
Expected Result: No pop-up or manual input requiring actions can be prompted in batch mode
Actual Result: A pop-up appears in batch mode
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f, 2017.4.32f1
Tested on MaOS HighSierra, doesn't affect Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete