Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[MacOS] Manual input requiring pop-up appears in batch mode if Unity didn't close properly on the last launch
1. Create a New project
2. Exit and Re-Open Unity
3. Force Quit Unity before it properly starts
4. Run it in batch mode with these Command Line Arguments: "-batchmode -projectPath"
5. Notice a pop-up requiring manual input
Expected Result: No pop-up or manual input requiring actions can be prompted in batch mode
Actual Result: A pop-up appears in batch mode
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f, 2017.4.32f1
Tested on MaOS HighSierra, doesn't affect Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform