Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[macOS] Keyboard Input keys sticky and get stuck axis when low frame rate on macOS
1) On a computation-intensive project like the attached, enter playmode.
2) Alternate between pressing the s and w keys, waiting a bit between each. Stop when the view starts to pan without stopping
Up event never received
Up event received
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Unity now processes outstanding events before continuing with the main loop. This prevents the main loop from starving them out.