Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
[macOS] [Input System] GetBindingDisplayString returns empty Strings for some mappings
1. Download and open the attached project 'InputDisplay.zip'
2. Open Scene 'Bug'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Console output
Expected result: Every Input Sytem mapping has a Display String
Actual result: Some Input System mapped Display Strings are empty
Reproducible with: 1.0.1 (2021.1.0a8), 1.0.2 (2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a9), 1.1.0-preview.3 (2021.1.0a8, 2021.2.0a9)
Couldn't test with: 1.0.0 (2021.1.0a8) (Couldn't downgrade)
- Issue is not reproducible on Windows
- Issue was reproducible in macOS Editor and Build
Mar 09, 2023 21:21
Just to that this broke GetBindingDisplayString which previously displayed all the composite actions and now does not...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
Resolution Note (fix version 1.2.0):
Fixed in: 1.2.0 (2019.4.31f1)