Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in b2af39ff70f3
Found in [Package]
[macOS][Input System] Disconnecting and reconnecting the first connected gamepad prevents input from other gamepads
1. Download and open the attached "GamepadBugTest.zip"
2. In the menu bar, press "Window" > "Analysis" > "Input Debugger"
3. Connect a controller
4. Connect a second controller
5. Disconnect and re-connect the first controller
6. Press any button on the second controller
Expected result: The second controller's input is registered
Actual result: The second controller's input is not registered
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6 (Input System 0.1.2.preview - 1.1.0.preview.3)
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No Input System)
- Tested with Xbox One wireless and Nintendo Switch Pro controllers.
- If both gamepads are connected before the editor is opened, then the issue does not reproduce. The editor first needs to be opened.
- Disconnecting and reconnecting the 2nd controller to be connected does not reproduce the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete