Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in b2af39ff70f3
Found in [Package]
[macOS][Input System] Disconnecting and reconnecting the first connected gamepad prevents input from other gamepads
1. Download and open the attached "GamepadBugTest.zip"
2. In the menu bar, press "Window" > "Analysis" > "Input Debugger"
3. Connect a controller
4. Connect a second controller
5. Disconnect and re-connect the first controller
6. Press any button on the second controller
Expected result: The second controller's input is registered
Actual result: The second controller's input is not registered
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6 (Input System 0.1.2.preview - 1.1.0.preview.3)
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No Input System)
- Tested with Xbox One wireless and Nintendo Switch Pro controllers.
- If both gamepads are connected before the editor is opened, then the issue does not reproduce. The editor first needs to be opened.
- Disconnecting and reconnecting the 2nd controller to be connected does not reproduce the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Aug 03, 2022 09:50
possible to have a look at your attached sample project?
I'm hunting a similar issue on my side too