Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in b2af39ff70f3
Found in [Package]
[macOS][Input System] Disconnecting and reconnecting the first connected gamepad prevents input from other gamepads
1. Download and open the attached "GamepadBugTest.zip"
2. In the menu bar, press "Window" > "Analysis" > "Input Debugger"
3. Connect a controller
4. Connect a second controller
5. Disconnect and re-connect the first controller
6. Press any button on the second controller
Expected result: The second controller's input is registered
Actual result: The second controller's input is not registered
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6 (Input System 0.1.2.preview - 1.1.0.preview.3)
Could not test with: 2018.4 (No Input System)
- Tested with Xbox One wireless and Nintendo Switch Pro controllers.
- If both gamepads are connected before the editor is opened, then the issue does not reproduce. The editor first needs to be opened.
- Disconnecting and reconnecting the 2nd controller to be connected does not reproduce the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view