Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.3
[macOS] [High Sierra] A new instance of MonoDevelop is opened every time a script is opened
When a script is opened using MonoDevelop (double click in Asset tab on a script), every time a new instance of MonoDevelop is created. As a result, it can open unlimited MonoDevelops and eat memory.
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Double click multiple times on a script (to open in MonoDevelop)
Result: multiple MonoDevelops are opened.
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a7.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1,2.p2, 5.6.4p1.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors