Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.3.X
[macOS] [High Sierra] A new instance of MonoDevelop is opened every time a script is opened
When a script is opened using MonoDevelop (double click in Asset tab on a script), every time a new instance of MonoDevelop is created. As a result, it can open unlimited MonoDevelops and eat memory.
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Double click multiple times on a script (to open in MonoDevelop)
Result: multiple MonoDevelops are opened.
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a7.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1,2.p2, 5.6.4p1.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete