Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.3
[macOS] [High Sierra] A new instance of MonoDevelop is opened every time a script is opened
When a script is opened using MonoDevelop (double click in Asset tab on a script), every time a new instance of MonoDevelop is created. As a result, it can open unlimited MonoDevelops and eat memory.
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Double click multiple times on a script (to open in MonoDevelop)
Result: multiple MonoDevelops are opened.
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a7.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1,2.p2, 5.6.4p1.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version