Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Mac/Lin] EditorPrefs value changes are not saved after closing the editor when using JetBrains Rider for external script editor
1. Open user's attached project "testeditorprefs.zip"
2. In main toolbar, go to TEST->Open Window
3. Click SET to set the EditorPref from TRUE to FALSE
4. In Preferences, change External script editor to Rider
5. Quit the editor and launch again
6. Go to TEST->Open Window and click GET
Expected: saved editor preference is returned FALSE (as it was set to false)
Actual: editor preference is returned TRUE (default value)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2019.2.0a1
Note1: external script editor selection is also reset when launching Unity again, therefore make sure to select Rider before quitting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website