Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[MacOS] Editor is leaking memory when Aura Camera component is attached to a GameObject in the scene and Aura preview is enabled
1. Open the attached project ("1229502.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Press "Enable Aura Preview" in Scene View
Expected result: Memory is not leaked
Actual result: Memory is leaking
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1, 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a21
- The issue is not reproducible in Windows
- The issue seems reproducible with 10.14.6, 10.15.3, didn't test other MacOS versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits