Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[MacOS] Editor crashes when creating a new HDRP project in MacOS 10.15.1 Catalina
1. Create a New HDRP Project
Actual Result: Crash
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a16
Did not reproduce on: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1
Reproduced with: MacOS 10.15.1
Project created in 2020.1.0a16 and opened in any other version does not crash and if opened again in 2020.1.0a16 does not crash anymore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"