Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (MacOSEditorAndNativeWindow.zip)
2. Open the 'Scene.unityscene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. [Optional: If your receive “NativeWindow.bundle” cannot be opened error, run ‘xattr -cr’ on the project directory]
5. Click the button in the Game View
6. In the window that pops up enter some text
7. Attempt to select it by using CMD+A, copy and paste it
Expected result: Edit commands are functioning, text can be selected, copied, pasted
Actual result: Edit commands do not work
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b11, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a11, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a9
Same issue can be observed in any project by selecting File > Build and attempting to select all, copy or paste in the build title pop-up window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio