Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[MacOS] Crash when changing the value of a variable whose name includes non-latin characters in Odin Inspector plugin
1. Open "1178558" project and "SampleScene"
2. Select "TestObject" GameObject
3. On "NonLatinFieldNameBug" script find the first field
4. Copy the letters and paste them in twice
Actual Result: Crash
Reproduced with: 2018.4.10f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.3.0a1
Did not reproduce on: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.2.21f1, 2017.4.32f1
Note: Only reproduces with the Odin Inspector asset
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first