Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene "GameScene-Endless-Mode"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press J
-- observe crash (reproducible 1/3 times)
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2 (downgrading/updating errors)
- Not reproducible on Windows from 2020.2.0a20 since case 1264083 was fixed.
- Sometimes instead of the crash, the editor freezes.
- Other times no crash occurs and NullReferenceExceptions are continuously thrown (most often seen in 2019.4). Restarting the project and starting from the beginning a few times would cause the crash to occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected