Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2021.1
Fix In Review for 2019.4, 2020.3
[macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene "GameScene-Endless-Mode"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press J
-- observe crash (reproducible 1/3 times)
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2 (downgrading/updating errors)
- Not reproducible on Windows from 2020.2.0a20 since case 1264083 was fixed.
- Sometimes instead of the crash, the editor freezes.
- Other times no crash occurs and NullReferenceExceptions are continuously thrown (most often seen in 2019.4). Restarting the project and starting from the beginning a few times would cause the crash to occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired