Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[macOS] Changing Input Manager entries makes the player become unresponsive
Entries in the input manager of macOS standalone player cannot be changed - trying to do so makes the player unresponsive.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build and Run for macOS.
3) Open 'Input' tab.
4) Double click on any entry to change its value.
5) When the prompt, asking to press a key appears, press any key.
The input manager doesn't react to input - all key presses are ignored, the player cannot be terminated without force quitting it.
This does not occur on Windows or Linux.
2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b1 (regression introduced here)
Did not reproduce:
5.6.0a6, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p1
Fixed in - 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes