Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[macOS] Changing Input Manager entries makes the player become unresponsive
Entries in the input manager of macOS standalone player cannot be changed - trying to do so makes the player unresponsive.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build and Run for macOS.
3) Open 'Input' tab.
4) Double click on any entry to change its value.
5) When the prompt, asking to press a key appears, press any key.
The input manager doesn't react to input - all key presses are ignored, the player cannot be terminated without force quitting it.
This does not occur on Windows or Linux.
2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b1 (regression introduced here)
Did not reproduce:
5.6.0a6, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p1
Fixed in - 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI