Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[macOS] Changing Input Manager entries makes the player become unresponsive
Entries in the input manager of macOS standalone player cannot be changed - trying to do so makes the player unresponsive.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build and Run for macOS.
3) Open 'Input' tab.
4) Double click on any entry to change its value.
5) When the prompt, asking to press a key appears, press any key.
The input manager doesn't react to input - all key presses are ignored, the player cannot be terminated without force quitting it.
This does not occur on Windows or Linux.
2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b1 (regression introduced here)
Did not reproduce:
5.6.0a6, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p1
Fixed in - 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error