Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] Camera.Render gets called twice per frame
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project
2. Open Window -> Analysis -> Profiler
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe the Profiler
Expected results: Camera.Render gets called once per frame.
Actual results: Camera.Render gets called twice per frame.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0a1 and earlier streams
Note: Also PlayerLoop gets called 3 times, first one being the physics loop, but two others are going through identical rendering loop.
Reproduced in MacOS 10.14.4
Not reproduced in MacOS 10.12.6, 10.13.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'