Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] Camera.Render gets called twice per frame
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project
2. Open Window -> Analysis -> Profiler
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe the Profiler
Expected results: Camera.Render gets called once per frame.
Actual results: Camera.Render gets called twice per frame.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0a1 and earlier streams
Note: Also PlayerLoop gets called 3 times, first one being the physics loop, but two others are going through identical rendering loop.
Reproduced in MacOS 10.14.4
Not reproduced in MacOS 10.12.6, 10.13.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces