Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[MacOS] Camera.Render gets called twice per frame
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project
2. Open Window -> Analysis -> Profiler
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe the Profiler
Expected results: Camera.Render gets called once per frame.
Actual results: Camera.Render gets called twice per frame.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0a1 and earlier streams
Note: Also PlayerLoop gets called 3 times, first one being the physics loop, but two others are going through identical rendering loop.
Reproduced in MacOS 10.14.4
Not reproduced in MacOS 10.12.6, 10.13.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac