Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[MacOS] Camera.Render gets called twice per frame
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project
2. Open Window -> Analysis -> Profiler
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe the Profiler
Expected results: Camera.Render gets called once per frame.
Actual results: Camera.Render gets called twice per frame.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0a1 and earlier streams
Note: Also PlayerLoop gets called 3 times, first one being the physics loop, but two others are going through identical rendering loop.
Reproduced in MacOS 10.14.4
Not reproduced in MacOS 10.12.6, 10.13.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true