Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] Camera.Render gets called twice per frame
Steps to repro:
1. Open a new project
2. Open Window -> Analysis -> Profiler
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe the Profiler
Expected results: Camera.Render gets called once per frame.
Actual results: Camera.Render gets called twice per frame.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0a1 and earlier streams
Note: Also PlayerLoop gets called 3 times, first one being the physics loop, but two others are going through identical rendering loop.
Reproduced in MacOS 10.14.4
Not reproduced in MacOS 10.12.6, 10.13.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material